How to return shoes to Zappos? Such questions often arise when customers receive a damaged item or the product delivered is different from the ordered one. In some cases, you might not be satisfied with the product after taking it home. Whatever reasons you might have you cannot complete your returns unless you are familiar with the company’s return policy.
So, without putting up with much time let’s move further to understand Zappos’ return policy. If the return is successful you can easily claim the reimbursement.
What is the return policy for items at Zappos?
Zappos is an online retailer delivering clothing, WOW shoes, handbags, and other accessories. The products may not appear much comfortable to the eyes in reality.
So, if you are expecting the return to commence you need to be thorough with the return policy.
When you find the product unsatisfactory do not worry as Zappos has a considerable but relatively sound return policy.
- Do not be in a hurry to return the unwanted product at Zappos because the company offers plenty of time i.e. 365 days to rethink about your return decision.
- No minimums on returns as you can return all the pairs.
- If you are living in the US, you can easily return your product and receive a refund in full.
- The returned item needs to be in good condition with tags intact to it.
- Worn-out shoes are not qualified for return mentioned in the return policy. Customers can return shoes to Zappos by following the 30-Day Unlimited Guarantee. This helps customers to return the item within the given period.
How do I return products to Zappos?
Zappos provides various methods to return the item as per your needs. You need to have a prepaid return label from Zappos to complete the return procedure.
- Returning Zappos Online
- Zappos return policy using the contact number
- Initiate Zappos return over Email
- Zappos return request via Chat
Does Zappos have free Online returns
Yes, Zappos does offer returns at free of cost. The easiest mode to return the items is via online. The following instructions to take note to return the product online:
- Visit the company web at www.zappos.com/returns.
- Next, tap the Login tab and select the My Account option.
- Now, pick Order ID which you wish to return.
- On finding the product to return, you can now move to choose the appropriate option “Return This Item” from the list.
- Tap on the Return Selected Items option.
- Provide the return reason.
- Tap on the Submit Return tab.
- Select the option to acquire a prepaid return label:
- Request to Email the label
- Take a printout of the label on the web
- Obtain the label through the mail
- Now paste the return label on the box
- Take the package to the nearby UPS Store.
An email will be delivered confirming that the product reached the warehouse. Multiple products should have separate return labels if the items do not fit in a single container.
Zappos return on the Phone
Returns at Zappos can be initiated over the phone. Call the executive in charge at -1-877-513-7428. Request them to mail the return label. Customer executives are available for customers 24*7 to eradicate any sort of problem-related to returns.
How do I return through Email to Zappos?
If you made up your mind to return the product, return is only possible if the company provides you with a prepaid label. Request for a label through email at email@example.com. Zappos will respond to the email, this means that you need to wait to hear from them.
Asking for Zappos Pre-Paid Label via Chat
According to Return Policy, Zappos offers the option to chat with the executive to assist with any customer-related issue.
- Tap the Zappos app and select Live Chat.
- Type your User Name and Email ID.
- Mention the issue.
- Now tap the Start Chating option.
In no time, you will get in touch with the rep. Request them to send you a return label by Email.
How much time taken to respond to return at Zappos
After you delivering the package to the return address, Zappos need to review the request, process the item to stock, and then process the refund. This process takes 5 to 10 working days to complete.
Some delays on refunds due to:-
- Credit Card refunds.
- Shipping delays that occur unannounced.
- Fail to meet all criteria required by Zappos Return Policy
Once the parcel reaches the exact destination, the company goes through a different verification procedure, inspecting to check whether the details submitted is true or not. After completing the processed refund will be allowed to the credit card or the method selected during the payment.