How do I return items to Uniqlo? If this concerns you then you visited the right content. Going through the page you would be able to learn how to return the products that you purchased online on Uniqlo or at offline stores.
What is Uniqlo Return Policy US
Before moving to Return Policy let’s have a look at what Uniqlo is: Uniqlo is a Japanese designer, retailer, and manufacturer.
The return policy of Uniqlo is not spontaneous and complex at some point. So you need to go through this page in order to complete your returns. Return for products at Uniqlo observes a 30 days return period starting from the time the item is purchased.
The items should be well-tagged and in good condition. You need to furnish a transaction receipt to make the return successful.
As stores are in Holiday mode, customers can have 60 days return period between 22nd November to 31st December.
Here are some of the items with their return periods:-
- Vending machine – 60 days
- Gift Card – 60 days.
On making a return request you need to pay $7 which will be deducted from the refund amount as a shipping charge.
Final sale products are not eligible for returns or refunds.
What are the methods to return Uniqlo items:
As cited in the return policy Uniqlo has two possible ways available for customers to return the products. They can return items using the online site or at the store by visiting in person.
How to return Uniqlo online order:
Products received from www.uniqlo.com can be returned online using the mail method and also you can return utilizing shipping labels.
The following steps that you need to follow to complete the procedure using the mail method:-
- You can return the items through the mail. Just click the Returns option on the website. Do not forget to enter the order ID and the billing code as seen on the package.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out a form where you need to include the details of the products, the reason for the return, and the refund mode.
- Tap on the “Use the Carrier of Your Choice” option prior to clicking on Submit.
- Now, take a printout of the return slip. Pack the item with tags intact and ship them. The shipping charges are non-refundable and they will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Paste the label on top of the package and transfer it to the FedEx location. Check whether the carrier you selected can be tracked.
Returns Policy Uniqlo for Prepaid Shipping tag:-
- Tap on Returns, visiting www.uniqlo.com.
- Click the “Use a Prepaid Shipping Label” option.
- Next, print the return list, and shipping label, and also pack the product in the proper manner.
- Paste the label on the top of the box and drop it at FedEx Location.
How to return Uniqlo items at the store:
The instructions to be followed in order to return Uniqlo items at the store:-
- Go to http://www.uniqlo.com/ and tap on the Returns option.
- Enter the necessary information in the next step.
- Now, choose the “Bring it to our store” option and print the return form.
- Visit the store with the package along with the receipt.
- The staff in charge of returns will assist you with your returns.
You can return online Uniqlo items to the store but no store-purchased items will be returned online.
In case of Refunds as per return policy, purchases using credit or debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, or Gift Card, refunds are credited in 14 business days.
On Uniqlo, you can get in touch with customer support at -1-855-486-4756. Give them your ID number so that they can resolve your issue in possible ways.
Yes, returns for online purchases are possible at stores.
If you fail to make a request for a return in a given window, returns will not be accepted unless the fault is on the part of the company.
Uniqlo does have free returns if you visit the store in person otherwise $7 will be subtracted from shipping charges on returns.
Refunds are not possible if you cannot produce a receipt while requesting a return at the store. You can choose to replace the item without a receipt but returns are not approved.