Having issues with the products delivered from Under Armour? Thinking of how to proceed you need to be aware of the return policy of Under Armour. Here, in this article, we will be talking about Under Armour outlet return policy, whether can I return Under Armour online to outlet stores, and so on.
What is the return policy of Under Armour?
Under Armour, wants their customers to be fully satisfied with the purchases. The return policy seems to be designed in such a manner that returns are smoothly accomplished.
Under Armour is a brand for sports and activewear apparel, valuing customer joy of purchase making the shopping experience trouble-free. To provide a return process to be successful, the company has affirmed a comprehensive policy on returns that encircles various scenarios.
- If you are struggling with returns, the period to return the item is 60 days whether purchased in-store or online.
- The condition of the product should be in resale condition.
- Present proof of purchase to be eligible for return.
- Items tagged under Final Sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you acquired items via Klarna or gift cards are not eligible for return.
- Purchasing the items from any retailer of UA needs to follow the return policy provided by the retailer.
- Under Armour or UA approves returns of the purchases in the app, website, or in-store.
- If you fail to return the products at the given time, UA still accepts returns,s or in case you do not have the receipt to furnish to make returns the product can be returned. The company will go through each and every detail provided and decide whether to accept or decline the return.
How can I return items to Under Armour?
There are nearly two methods to make return possible at UA. You can return products acquired online to the store at your locale. Make sure to carry the original receipt. You can pick the other option in order to initiate a return by logging into the account online and following the instructions. A prepaid return tag will be delivered for convenience.
UA Online Return Policy
Orders at UA arrive with a return tag in some situations and this makes the return process easier over mail. The steps that you are required to carry on are as follows:
- Take a printout of the shipping tag for returning the package and for exchange click the Return Authorization Form.
- Next, carefully pack the package with the form.
- In the next step, paste the label on the package.
- Now, carry the parcel to the UPS centre to send via mail.
Click on the webpage of Under Armour to get the shipping tag and then proceed with the above steps.
If you want to know, “Can I return Under Armour Online to Store Outlet?” then the answer is Yes. You can take the package to any UA store with the purchase receipt as proof. The refund will be initiated using the mode you selected during payment. But make sure that you cannot return items at stores paid through modes like Klarna, ApplePay or PayPal.
How to return Under Armour items to the Store
Many customers prefer to return through in-store. Online purchases are able to return to the store as you can directly interact with the staff.
The item should be in good condition and carry the invoice or receipt to prove the purchase. If you misplace the receipt make sure to take a valid government-recognized identity card along with you.
In order to return the item bought at the store through the mail, you need to have a return shipping tag and a form authorizing the return.
Items returning to the store receive a refund using the original mode of payment. If you send the item through mail, a refund will be in the form of an eGift Card.
Under Armour also hands over warranties for specific products. If an item is found to be defective due to manufacturing cases, customers might be suitable for a replacement or repair under the warranty. You can also contact -1-888-727-6687 to obtain support from the customer service.
You can also track the return status using the tracking number on the browser so that you can keep an eye on the return process.
In some cases, there is an exception if the return is acknowledged after the date of expiry of the return, you will have to export the product by yourself with the purchase proof for the refund. If there is no receipt refund will be in credit form.
Once the returned products are obtained and inspected, UA initiates the refund procedure. Refunds are generally allocated to the mode you selected and take 10 to 14 working days to process. Ensure that it may take several working days for the refund to appear in the customer’s statement.
It’s important to point out that return policies might vary if you have not purchased the item from UA. Customers are encouraged to reconsider the specific return policy for their location before instigating a return. Under Armour’s responsibility to customer satisfaction is their return policy, aiming to make the shopping experience satisfying and risk-free for all customers. You can contact customer service for any help regarding purchases or returns at UA by dialling the above-mentioned number.