Are you facing issues on returns at Skechers? Sometimes purchases do not meet the expectations so this guide will lead your way towards the return policy, giving you a solution as you expected. The returns here are designed to make a hassle-free refund or exchange of the products that you are not satisfied with. Just take a look at the return policy and go through the outlined steps to ensure a smooth cancellation.
Skechers is a popular brand known for its trendy footwear and apparel. If you have a Skechers subscription and you want to opt for cancelling then here is the guide to look over.
What is the skechers.com return policy?
Skechers is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction by handing over a fair return policy for their products. Whether you have bought apparel, shoes, or accessories, Skecher’s purpose is to make the return process as suitable as feasible.
- Skechers generally allows customers to return items in a period of 45 days, offering you ample time to try out the item and make a decision whether you want to return it or not.
- The product should be in new condition. In case the product is damaged when delivered, mention it in the return reason.
- Pack the item in the box received and make sure that all tags are attached to it.
- You will receive a receipt for the purchase made and during return, you need to furnish it as proof.
- Skechers might allow exchanges for products of identical styles in various sizes or colors, subject to availability. The return policy conditions, such as time period and product condition, would still refer to exchanges.
- Certain items, such as clearance merchandise or items acquired during special promotions, might have distinct return policies. It’s significant to review the specific terms associated with these items prior to making a return.
What are the return procedures for Skechers?
As described under the return policy of Skechers, returns are possible using two methods:-
- Return to Skechers outlet
- Return the Skechers item Online
To initiate a return, you need to visit a Skechers retail store if you made the purchase in-store. If you made the purchase online, the return process can be accomplished through the official website. Skechers may also propose the option of returning products through mail.
Skechers orders and returns at In-Store Outlet
Review the terms of the subscription and also understand the policy of cancellation. Check for fees if applicable on cancellation, helping you to make informed decisions and avoiding any ambushes during the procedure.
The steps involved to complete the cancellation process in-store:-
- First and foremost, tap on the Orders and Returns option.
- Next, enter the details of the order and also mention the Email Address.
- Tap the Continue tab.
- Move further and click on the Print option.
- Now, take the item to the Skechers store you searched on the web.
- Reaching the store, ask the staff to help you with your issue.
- Do not forget to take the slip along with you. This helps the staff to assist with the cancellation process promptly.
- The product will go through a scanning procedure and if they are satisfied, the refund will be processed in no time.
This method might take much time but the refund process takes much less time than other methods because here the buyer directly contacts the store.
Skechers Return Policy Online
If you want to avoid long waits in queues, the online option is the suitable one to follow, and here are the steps below.
- Click www.skechers.com which is the webpage of the company.
- Entering the page, tap on the Orders and Returns option.
- Enter the Order ID and the Email ID.
- Next, click on Continue to proceed.
- Scroll to the item that you want to return. Click on Return Label to acquire the shipping label for the item to be returned.
- Paste the label at the top of the product.
- Now, you are ready with the package to be returned the product over the mail through UPS.
- The confirmation message will be uploaded to your registered email address and refunds will be credited in 5 – 10 working days.
If the product sent does not fulfill the eligibility as per the return policy of Skechers, they will send the product back to your address. Skechers do have the freedom to refuse the item if the product is not as described.
Refunds from Skechers will be credited depending on the method you choose while making payments such as
- Credit or Debit card: 5 – 10 days
- PayPal:5 – 10 days
- Cash:5 – 10 days
- eGift:5 – 10 days
- Afterpay: 5 – 10 days
Cancelling a Skechers subscription does not have to be a problematic process. By following these steps, you can virtually terminate the subscription and evade any further payments. Remember to examine the terms and policies associated with the subscription, and don’t hesitate to catch up with customer support if you encounter any issues.