Sears is considered to be the fastest seller in the United States of America, with products varying from grills, and furniture to electronics. There will be many items on the list but the item you bought might fail to reach your expectations.
In this article, we will be analyzing the topics:-
- Can I return the end of the land to sears
- how do I return something to sears parts direct
- sears.com return policy
What Sears speaks about Return Policy:
Sears deals in vast products and this are the reason that Return Policy here becomes tricky and complex. Most products at Sears contain a return period of 30 days. But Shop Your Way Program members have the plus point of returning a product in 45 days.
You can return Land End to Sears Store by returning the product within 90 days and getting a full refund. If you do not have the receipt you can still send Land End to the store and receive credit as a refund. If Land End possesses the receipt of the transaction during the return, a refund will be added to the original mode of payment.
The products need to be in the original packet including the parts and manuals should be inside the box. Most importantly the receipt serves as proof of your transaction date, time, and amount.
The product that can be returned within 30 days needs to follow some exceptions:-
- Delivered indoor upholstery furniture has a 7-day return policy.
- Automotive products, Personalized products, Gift cards, Valentine, Christmas, Halloween, and Easter products, Open software, movies, video game, collectibles and music, Prescription Drugs, Standby generators, and Adjustable foundations and bases are
- Postpaid cell phones have a return period of 14 days and if you cancel early pay the fee for it.
- If you receive a damaged product you can request an exchange for the same item.
- Mattresses and foundations can be returned within 180 days or for Sear Best Stuff 12 months with an adjustment of 30 days. You need to complete the 30 nights period to be eligible for making a return.
- Headboards and footboards will have a period of 30-day to return the item.
Return Policy of Sears
As per the Return Policy for Sear Outlet have the option to return the products to the store outlet.
Sears Parts Direct Return can be returned to the Sear Store or sent through the mail to the warehouse as mentioned in the Return Policy.
What are the fees for Sears Return:
As stated in the return policy items like labor, delivery, and installation fees do not have the option to refund back.
Here is the list of charges included on returns:-
- A fee of 15% will be deducted from the refund amount as a cancellation fee for the Special Order canceled a day after the purchase and before receiving the product.
- Fees 15% on restocking items like Mattresses, Assembled or upholstery indoor furniture, Foundations, Water heaters, Dehumidifiers, Built-in home appliances, Opened consumer electronics, Patio furniture, Canopies, Gazebos, Pergolas, Space heaters, Air conditioners, Grills
- A fee will be charged for shipping the returned item.
How to return Sear items:
Whether the product is an appliance, land end, or sears part direct return, here are the possible alternatives that you can choose from according to your requirement.
How to return Sears Online Purchase or Lands End return to Sears Store or via Phone:
Take the packed product with all the relevant accessories intact to the store nearby. You can also prevent the trip and ship the items to the location.
- First, take the Return Form and enter the required information and then start requesting for return.
- If you select online purchase then type the Order ID and Email Address. Purchases through the phone need to enter their contact number and the confirmation number.
- Tap the Continue tab and proceed with the instruction furnished by Sears.
Does Sears take Lands End returns through Mail:
Yes, the mailing process can be taken if the product is damaged or hampered during the shipping process.
Things required to complete the process are as follows:-
- Return Form Online
- The confirmation email or the packed slip.
- Carry a debit or credit card.
You need to ship the product to the desired location using the shipping label or pre-printed label for return. You can also utilize the shipping label of your own but do not forget to track the service.
The following steps are to be performed to transfer the parcel back:-
- Attach the parking tag received during purchase.
- Choose items for returning, select the quantity in the proper manner and imply the reason for a reason clearly.
- Carefully pack the box with all necessary items.
- Now send the item to the address mentioned on the slip.
How can I return Sear items that were mailed to me:
Items like mattresses or appliances are delivered to your doorstep. You can opt to take the product to the store nearby. Schedule the pickup and after that, the rep will appear at your address. If you request to pick up the order Sear will help you with everything.
Have a call at -1-800-697-3277 to get the support from Sear customer team.
Return Policy of Marketplace
If you bought the items from the marketplace the return policy will differ from the other methods as Marketplace is dealt with by third-party dealers. Items in most cases get 30 days return policy if the product is not damaged.
Marketplace Items terms and conditions:
- Make the request for a return 30 days after receiving the product. The refurbished products Consumer Electronics Items possess a 14-day period.
- Take the product and mail it within 14 days of purchase as mentioned in the return policy.
- You can send the products to the holiday in order to be eligible for return.
Some items are not approved under the Return Policy:
- Tags if removed from the footwear will not be able to return.
- Damaged items were delivered after delivery.
- Custom items and jewelers.
- Standby generators
- Holiday items reached after the holiday.
- Sexual Wellness items.
- Opened music, electronics, music, movies, software, video games, and collectibles
Select items considered hazardous (batteries, flammable liquids, computer equipment, and similar)
All Sears Marketplace items must be returned directly to the Marketplace seller, not to Sears. Even if a certain item is marked non-returnable, don’t hesitate to request a return. The Marketplace seller may choose to take the product back and charge a restocking fee.