Samsung is a South Korean prominent brand dealing in electronics globally. Purchasing from a popular brand like Samsung makes customers stress-free. But what if you receive a damaged product on delivery? As the company provides guaranteed products if delivered harmed items then this is unexpected. In such your first concern What are the return policies of Samsung? You need to know the rules and then proceed with the returned item. So, we are backing you with this guide.
Here, we will be including topics like:-
- Samsung Phone Return Policy
- Samsung Holiday Return Policy
- How to return Samsung Galaxy to Factory Settings
- Best buy Return Policy Samsung Watch
A guide to Samsung Return Policy
Items like phones, TV, Home Appliances, Tablets, and much more are sold by Samsung Group. If the ordered product is different from the received product Samsung allows the customer to return it. The cases like the model or the color are not the same as shown in the picture or the item does not have all the parts that should be included in the box. On receiving the product, the seal should remain as it is. If you return the item without the seal the returns will not be approved.
- Incorrect orders fall under 7 days of return request.
- If the item received is cracked, dented, or scratched then request the return in 24 hours.
- Functional defect items can be returned if requested in one week period.
- If you do not wish to keep the product, request a return in 14 working days and make sure you keep the item unopened also the seal should not be broken. If you fail to follow the rule your return will not be approved. The return applies to Mobile Accessories, Galaxy Buds, Phones, Watches, and Tablets.
To know whether the Samsung item is eligible for return or not below are a few of the prerequisites:-
- Make a request for returns within the given deadline:
- Functional defects return in 7 days.
- Returns for external damages should be made in 24 hours.
- Items that you do not want to keep need to return in 14 days.
- Your return must possess the transaction receipt which makes the staff to check the order using the Order ID.
- You need to return the product using the required channel provided by the company.
- The item should be packed with all the accessories inside the box that were received during the delivery. Do not forget to include free gifts with the product.
- The product is to be in the original box to safeguard the item during the shipment.
The company reserves the authority to reject your return if you fail to follow the above requirements. In case you want to return a Samsung TV or any other appliance and the reason provided does not match the product, your item will be rejected for return and termed as invalid.
Some items that you purchased were at a discounted price on Samsung.com, and if you want to return then make sure to pack all the items together in order to get the refund. If discount items are not returned then a refund will be given to you. The amount of the packed product deducts the discounted cost of the items packed as per the return policy of Samsung.com.
Items that you do not want to keep are not accepted for returns in the following cases:-
- If the product is damaged at the customer’s fault.
- Customized items.
- Hygiene products if unpacked.
Return of products should have an authorized tag Death On Arrival by the dealer which makes it eligible for return.
What are the methods to return Samsung Phones:
Samsung approves returns if requested in 15 days and there are two options i.e. Samsung Store and Email available to customers to return their wanted product.
How can I return Samsung TV to the Store:
As stated in the return policy, you can visit a store nearby to return Samsung items.
Following points to keep in mind to initiate the return:-
- The item.
- Accessories need to be included along with the product to be returned.
- Transaction receipt serves as proof.
- Government Identity Proof
- Payment Mode i.e. the card details
After carrying all the necessary documentation now you can visit the store with the package.
- Go to a staff person and start the return request.
- Give the product and the necessary documents required for the return.
You can proceed once the staff member has processed your request.
How to return Samsung products Via Mail:
To mail your products back to Samsung:-
- View the “My Orders” section.
- Select the product to be returned and then tap on the Return tab.
- For free shipping take a printout of the return label and paste it on the top of the box.
- Don’t forget to send the product with accessories and also include the Return Authorization slip
- Go to FedEx on making a request in 15 days and deliver your package.
You will receive the Tracking ID and check the progress of your return.
If your product is approved by the company for return, a refund will be initiated in 5 to 10 working days. The refund money will be credited in the same way you made the payment.
FAQ:- Samsung Returns
Dial 1800 407 267 864 to get in touch with the customer service team for assistance.
1. Click on Apps.
2. Then select the Settings tab.
3. Go to the General option.
4. Then tap the Backup and reset option.
5. Select the Factory data reset option and click on it.
6. Click on the Reset Device tab.
7. Click on Erase everything.
8. The device will reboot and initiate the Factory Data Reset.
If you purchase the extended warranty using Best Buy, a refund will be given if your watch does not operate during the extended period.
If the box is opened then returns will be discarded.