What about Sam’s Club Returns? Worry about the return policy as a member of Sam’s Club. You might receive an item that does not achieve your expectations, but you can surely return them to the company conforming to the return policy. This page will clear your doubts on how to return items to Sam’s Club thus claiming a refund.
What is Sam’s Club Return Policy
Returns are accepted at stores and websites for items qualifying for return. You can check the description details available for each item if any disclaimer is included about items non-returnable. Returning the product you need to provide identity proof including the membership card.
Sam’s Club’s return policy is quite generous and in some cases, the return period does not have any restrictions that products are to be returned within the given time.
When submitting the request for returns, you might not be able to furnish any card, still, if you have the receipt, this makes the return process faster.
Items should be in original form with manuals, accessories, and tags included. If you fail to keep up with the products in their original form, a partial refund will be offered to purchasers for not keeping the items in good condition.
Credits and refunds on promotional items will be the same as the original items deducting the savings of promotional. If using the Instant Savings option for purchase then the company at its best will calculate the refund for the bill excluding the amount of Instant Savings.
Items like mattresses as mentioned in the return policy of Sam’s Club, returns are accepted only if the item is damaged during the shipping. If you want to keep the product without any fault no return is accepted. You do not require to pay the shipping charges if the fault is on the company’s part.
Sam’s Club Electronics Return Policy
Different electronic items have different deadlines set for returning them as mentioned in the return policy.
- Cell Phones can be returned within 14 days.
- Motorsport items:
- Other electric or gas vehicles
- Golf cart
Commercial heavy supplies:-
- Vending machines
- Ice machines
- Commercial cooking ranges and hood vents
- Other commercial equipment
The items are to request for return in 30 days.
- Electronics like Computers, Monitors, Smart devices, Gaming Consoles, Drones, Software, Cameras, Video Games, Music, Movies, Laptops, Tablets, and TV as cited in Sam’s Club Return Policy, returns are to be made in 90 days.
There are other major appliances like Dryers, freezers, washers, Cooktops, Refrigerators above nine cubic feet, Microwaves, and Dishwashers that need to be returned in 90 days.
Provide gasoline purge certificate to approve returns of motorsport items.
You have learned about the return policy now have a look at the exceptions on the return policy at Sam’s Club.
Here are some of the exceptions listed below:-
- Adult beverages: The beverage returns are regulated under Local laws so reach out to regional Sam’s Club for queries.
- Cigarettes and tobacco: Return the items to the store from where you purchased them.
- Watches and jewelry: As per Return Policy, Sam’s Club approves returns on jewelry and watches at the counter of Jewelry.
- Hearing center: Returns are approved at stores that are meant for only the sale of the hearing center.
- Optical purchases: Contact lenses need to return in 60 days with the receipt and prescription glasses have the option to remade.
- Automotive tires and batteries: Return them to Sam’s Club center.
Items at Sam’s Club that are allowed for returns:-
- Volume purchases
- Gift cards and prepaid cards
- Custom, personalized products
- Bought using Wholesale Trading Program at Sam’s Club
How do I initiate a return at Sam’s Club
You can any of the methods to make a return request from the following options:-
- Return items online
- Arrive at the store to return the items
- Request return over the phone
Sam’s Club Online Returns
You can return online items via mail, just need to fill up the form online. The steps involved to complete the return:
- Go to the website at Sam’s Club.
- Head to the My Account option.
- Next, search for the Purchase History.
- After that select the item to be returned.
- You will receive the return label through email. Take a printout and place it on the box.
- Using the label you can ship the commodity without any shipping charge.
Return to Sam’s Club at Store
You need to carry the item to the store with a receipt and a membership card. The staff will inspect the product and provide you with a refund if the item is returned eligible. If you do not wish to have a refund in money form then you can have gift cards that will be used for future purchases.
Return request on the phone
- Call at -888-746-7726.
- Wait for a call to answer from one of the reps. Follow the instructions for the return request to be made.
- You will be asked to furnish the Order ID and related details of the product to the customer executive.
- Your request will be ascertained and then the process for return will be initiated.
The refund process seems to take 5 to 7 working days. Refunds are also offered in the form of gift vouchers if credit is not followed up on the account.
The items that might be opened and used will be accepted if you return them in the original packet with the receipt. In case, the package has some items left out of the box, a refund will be in partial form. Food items are not accepted for return and are clearly mentioned on Return Policy at Sam’s Club. Such items are rejected for health and safety reasons.
If you have the membership card and no receipt returns will be accepted. In the case without membership, returns will be initiated in 30 days.
The receipt is necessary when returning to the store. So, whenever you purchase an item offline, request the store to email the invoice. This would help because the invoice will be saved to your email.