Rite Aid is being dealt with in drugstores and if they fail to keep up with your expectation you can surely opt to return the item to the store. Without wasting much time let’s have a look at the guide which we have just availed for users those who are facing issues with the Returns on Rite Aid.
What is the Return Policy of Rite Aid:
According to the Rite Aid Return Policy, returns are accepted if done under a period of 90 days. Two methods are being applied to make a return request i.e. Online and In-store.
Does Rite Aid accept returns In Store:
Yes, returns are accepted in-store at Rite Aid.
- Browse the web to get the info about the Rite Aid store at your locale.
- If you find any then take the product with the additional accessories and most importantly the receipt that proves your purchase. You can also carry the Rite Aid Card.
- Head to the Customer Help Desk and make a request to the rep to assist you to resolve the problem.
Return Policy at Rite Aid Online:
Rite Aid offers three methods to The store gives you three ways of initiating the returns of online orders:
- Sign in to the account of Rite Aid and do according to the instructions.
- Fill up the form for return and attach it to the back of the packet slip.
- Dial +1-800-748-3243 to get in touch with a customer associate so that you can make a return request.
On completing any of the instructions above, now proceed to do the following:-
- Wrap the product in the box and write the valid address, billing, and Order ID.
- Do not forget to seal the packet in a proper manner. Remove the old tags from the package.
- Deliver the item to the UPS location.
You can track the package using the tracking ID. Once the product reaches the exact location you need to wait for 14 days to get your refund credited to the account.
Rite Aid Beauty Return Policy
How can I return Makeup at Rite Aid? Such types of questions arise in your mind if you bought the wrong item or the product is already damaged on delivery. The company clearly mentioned in its return policy that they accept returns on cosmetics products.
Can you return a prescription to Rite Aid:
There is no such option to return prescriptions to the store either offline or online. Even if the prescription is not yet used you can not return it.
Can you return a gift card to Rite Aid:
No returns on gift or prepaid cards are accepted as per the return policy of Rite Aid.
How can you return to Rite Aid without a receipt:
If you lost the original receipt of products bought from Rite Aid then you can do this to complete the return process.
- Carry the wellness+ card of Rite Aid.
- Give the contact number through which the order was made.
- Furnish your identity proof to ensure that you are the sole purchaser of the product.
But do not expect cash refunds. This will be available for exchange or credit to Rite Aid merchandise return card balance.
Note:- Rite Aid bottles can be returned to the store if the item fails to keep the satisfaction level. You can surf at riteaid.com to obtain any further details.