Does Overstock have free returns? Many users are worried about products that are not in use and how to return them. Overstock provides designer brands and products for homes at reasonable rates online. If you do not wish to keep the items anymore. Do not worry, there are numerous manners to contact customer service in order to cancel the order.
What is the policy for returns of Overstock items?
The return policy of Overstock will stroll through the procedure of returning products to the company.
Overstock approves returns that fall under the window of 30 days. There are a few things that should be kept in mind if you want the product eligible for a return following the standard policy for returns.
- Items should be in unused and new condition.
- The tags, accessories, and labels should be untouched.
- A partial refund is offered if a return request is made after 30 days.
- You need to contact customer care at overstock.com, in case you fail to return in a 30-day period.
- Free returns are approved only if the product returned is already defective at the time of delivery. Otherwise, you need to bear all the shipping charges in order to return the item. This is clearly mentioned in the return policy.
- Also, take care that the items which are not purchased through Overstock.com are not accepted at Overstock.
- Follow the rules of the specific sellers if purchased from a Third Party seller.
What is Overstock Return Policy for Oversized Item
The Oversized items are to be returned in 30 days. The item should be in unused condition.
You need to pay for the shipping cost if:-
- You already refuse the delivery
- Miss the delivery arrangement
- Item is in good condition without any defects
The fee for shipping is $100 – $700 relying on the weightage, deducting the amount from the refund money.
Return Policy for Jewelry and Watch at Overstock
In case of a refund for the items like jewelry and watches, a full refund might be allotted. You might also not receive any refund or partial refunds. Overstock will inspect the items based on conditions like Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor.
- Excellent Products need to fulfill the criteria to receive a refund in full:
Pristine, Unused, and new condition, tags, and accessories need to be attached.
- Good Products receive a partial refund:
Similar to the new condition, stored and packed in the original packet, labels, accessories, and appraisals.
- Fair Products are allowed with partial refund i.e. 0 to 40 percent:
Non-refurbish able defects on cosmetics, like scratched or rubber bands and ripped leather. The original box is missing with no tags.
- Poor Products do not qualify for refund money considered as non-refundable:
Items that do not match with SKU code, are non-repairable, have blemishes, watch movement damaged, returned in a different box.
Different items need to follow different return policies for Overstock returns. Let’s have a look at return policies in detail:
- Electronics and Computers follow the standard policy for returns. A partial refund is allotted if an item is opened or used.
- Large screen TVs fall under oversized items and smaller to 50″ falls under standard policy.
- Large appliances and outdoor energy products need to be returned in 30 days.
- Jewelry, and watches follow the standard policy on returns.
- Designer bags need to return within a 30-day window. All tags and labels must be attached to it during return.
- Mattresses are not accepted for return unless some defect occurs on them. You will get a refund if you deny the parcel during delivery.
- Overstock Furniture falls under oversized items. In case the item is defective, a full refund is approved to the account without any shipping charge.
How do I request a return at Overstock?
The only option available to request a return at Overstock is through the mail. Place order as a guest or overstock user and this specifies the return procedure.
Overstock.com returns as guest
If you have placed an order as a guest, follow the steps below:-
- Firstly, create an account using the email used for placing the order for purchase.
- Then move to the orders section and select the item to be returned.
- Click on the item and tap on the Submit button completing the return process.
Requesting return as a Member at Overstock.com
- First and foremost, enter the credentials to log in to the account.
- Next, tap the Orders & Returns tab.
- Click the Return box available next to your product. This implies that you want to return the marked item.
- You need to furnish details regarding the order.
- Now, tap on the Submit Return option, and after that click on Get Label.
- Go through the instructions to complete the return.
Hope, that you have learned how to return overstock items. Dial -1-800-843-2446 to reach customer support to request returns. Items purchased at Overstock cannot be returned to Walmart.