Does Zaful have free returns? Are the items delivered from Zaful not worthy as described? What to do to return the items without difficulty? This page will guide you to take the initial step to make the returns successful.
What are the basics of the Zaful Return Policy?
Zaful is a fashion merchandiser, who understands that sometimes an acquisition might not meet the expectations. To ensure customer satisfaction, they have specified a comprehensive return policy that sums up the techniques and situations for returning items.
- The return period is up to 30 days from the date as mentioned on the receipt, allowing customers to evaluate the purchase and agree on if they would like to return or exchange the product.
- Free shipping if orders are $49 and above excluding shipping fee.
- To be suitable for a return, items must be in the original order with all markers and tags untouched. They should also be unworn, not being used, and free from any cracks or alterations.
- Some items are marked under exceptions such as lingerie, swimwear, masks, jewelry, discounted products, gifts, and accessories, as they are not eligible for returns due to hygiene and safety motives. Be sure to review the product’s illustration for any specific return constraints.
- Zaful Returns offers a refund in full and free shipping if the fault is on the company’s part. But, in case the item ordered by a customer is wrong or does not fit, shipping charges should be borne by them.
- An online form RMA needs to be submitted and this makes the item return eligible.
Items like bikinis, swimsuits, and lingerie still can be returned if they are defective. If for the first time, you wish to return the item you can do so by returning for free of cost.
What is the return method for the Zaful items?
If you go through the return policy of Zaful, the company offers return methods for customers so that returns can be initiated.
Returns can be accomplished by logging in to the Zaful account. Here are the simple steps that will guide you to complete the return procedure:
- Using any browser, search for Zaful and then visit the Zaful Support Center.
- Mention the reason for returning the items.
- Next, include the SKU and Order ID so that they can get to your product details.
- If it’s possible click a picture or make a video of the product that was already in a damaged state or received a different item.
- After completing the process on your part, the support center will assist with the return.
- You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization form and also a prepaid label.
- Fill up the form as asked and keep it inside the package. Without this form, your return will not be accepted.
Note: If this is your first return, you are lucky to have free shipping on the return. During the second return, you will be asked to pay the shipping fee.
The item returned should have a tracking option. Also, check the item before returning it to Zaful because Zaful is not liable to send other items that you sent by mistake.
Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping, except in cases where Zaful has created an error or the article is impaired. It’s advisable to use a trackable shipping method to ensure the safe return of the item.
Once Zaful receives the returned product and it fulfills the return criteria, customers can decide on between a refund to the original mode of payment or an exchange option for a different size or color, if obtainable.
Zaful intends to process returns within 3 to 6 working days after obtaining the returned article. The refund should be reflected in the customer’s account soon thereafter, depending on the payment mode and the bank’s processing duration.
In some cases, Zaful might offer store credit as an alternative to a refund. This credit can be utilized for future acquisitions on the website.
Should you have any questions or encounter issues with the return procedure, Zaful’s customer support team is functional to assist you. You can catch up with them through the website’s contact site.
It’s important to carefully review Zaful’s return policy on the website before making a buy to ensure you comprehend the specific terms and conditions that apply. Overall, Zaful aspires to furnish a better return experience, authorizing customers to shop with enthusiasm.