What is Gucci’s Return Policy? Frustrated over the question, not being able to return your items to the store. So, we are with the Gucci Return Policy to help you out with your returns. Keeping in mind we have also included this topic so that if any customer is in search of the return policy they can just go through the page and have their returns process completed.
Gucci Items Return Policy
Gucci, an Italian fashion house got recognition with its luxury brand dealing in Footwear, Handbags, Makeup, Ready to Wear, Fragrances, and Accessories. The products here cost a hefty amount of penny and so in case customers are unsatisfied with the product they can make a return request. For such reasons, the importance of learning the return policy before purchasing products from branded stores is a must.
Gucci on Return Policy states that a customer can return the product in 30 days starting from the purchase date. Gifts like Corporate ones need to be returned in 10 days. For products like Makeup if untouched or unopened then only returns are accepted following a 10-day window.
Products bought online are returned using the Mail method to the Gucci Outlet Store or to the address provided on the Return Label. Make sure that you return the Corporate Gifts only through Mail.
In-Store returns are available for in-store purchases.
Here is a list of prerequisites that you need to know to check eligibility:-
- The products need to be in good proper condition, unused, and undamaged. Tags should be intact with the returned item to mark eligibility.
- If you have used the beauty items, your return is not accepted.
- Items like Sunglasses, ready-to-wear, watches, shoes, and jewelry need to have the tags intact otherwise no return is approved.
- Customized items are non-returnable.
- Gucci Holiday Return Policy does not approve exchanges but accepts refunds and provides refunds for the returned item.
Gucci items do not follow exchange rules. They only have the option to return and refund.
How to Return items to Gucci:
The methods Gucci offers customers to return their products are through mail and in-store.
Gucci Online Return Policy:
Online products can be returned via Mail. The steps involved to complete the return process as per Gucci Return Policy Online:-
- Carefully take the items and pack them in the original box.
- Next, take the printout of the receipt from the Email and keep it in the package.
- Take note of items returned along with the reason.
- Now, paste the return label at the top of the package.
- Take the package to the nearest UPS Location.
- The courier service should have a tracking service so that you can track it till it reaches the required destination.
The Return Label if not included on the package at the time of delivery, you need to contact the customer representative and request them to send you the shipping label.
- Call -877-482-2430 and wait till your call is answered. Customer care offers service from Monday to Saturday.
- Go to the Gucci webpage and click the Contact Us option for Live Chat
Tap FAQ and then Select the Contact Us option. Next, pick Online or Inquiries about the Gucci website. After that Tap on the Chat tab.
- Send a text at WhatsApp too -877-482-2430.
- Write an Email using the Contact Us option and click the Email Us option
Online purchases are also returned through in-store:
As per Gucci Store Return Policy, online purchased items are accepted at stores nearby your location.
- Firstly, pack the products in the box properly.
- Take a printout of the receipt and paste it on the box.
Refund on Gucci’s returns is received in the original mode of payment, excluding shipping charges. The return address will be available on the receipt
incorporated in the package.
If you purchase items utilizing Amazon Pay, 4Gift, PayPal, and Affirm then Gucci accepts the return at the outlet as per Return Policy.
Gucci Store Return Policy:
Purchases made in-store need to be returned by visiting the store in person. You cannot mail your product to the store.
In order to make yourself eligible for store return you need to meet the specific conditions:-
- Products to be returned should be in unharmed condition unless the fault is on the part of the manufacturer. In such situations, the item is not accepted at the store as in-store purchases are checked by the customer before moving out of the store.
- The wrapped package needs to be in its original condition.
- Gucci’s in-store return policy approves returns with a receipt.
- In-store purchases follow the 14-day return policy.
How long is Gucci’s Return Policy on Refunds:
Once your item is shipped you need to be patient and wait for 7 to 10 working days for the refund process to initiate. A confirmation email will be delivered about the account being credited with the refund money. The amount will be in the form of the original mode of payment.