Concern about the products from Foot Locker that fail to reach your expectations. Do not worry, as returns will be approved if the purchased products follow the return policies. Here, on this page, we will talk about how one can return items at Foot Locker and get their reimbursement back.
A brief on Foot Locker:-
Foot Locker is the leading brand celebrating sneakers and the youth lifestyle. You can find different styles of sneakers for all ages aiming to carry self-expression around the sneaker community.
What is Foot Locker’s Return Policy
Can I return shoes at Foot Locker? Yes, you can if your item is approved for return. The return policy of Foot Locker states that returns are accepted if requested within 45 days of the period. To get the return without being charged any penny, make sure to stick to the policy. If you make the return after 45 days, no returns will be accepted.
During Covid 19 pandemic, online shopping took the base but this led to return requests. The returns for online and in-store orders will be accepted once the shop reopens within the period of 30 days.
Foot Locker’s return policy of Self Service:-
If you want to return items at Foot Locker, you will find a Self-Service option to return the items in order to serve customers’ requirements. Do not forget to enter all necessary information in the space provided to make easy returns.
Few of the points to take note of during the return process:-
- Foot Locker observes a strict return policy keeping in mind the customer’s desires and needs. If fail to follow the conditions can lead to discarding the return.
- The items should contain the original tag and be in unused condition.
- You need to make the return request in 45 days. Once the return is approved, refunds will be credited in the original form.
- Pay the shipping cost for items exchanged. If not exchanged, a refund will be allotted.
- Cash on Delivery is not available.
- Overnight shipping appears with a shipping charge on exchange items.
The important thing to note is that the exchange of the product is free if it does not fit as mentioned in the return policy.
Items that covers under Foot Locker Return Policy
Items under the Kids Return Policy are eligible for return if the standards are fulfilled. The claiming of free return is approved if does not fit as per the policy. Online purchases should be returned in 45 days in order to receive payment in the original mode. Depending on the items the return policy varies and paying fees on shipping and returns is mandatory.
What are the Methods to return products at Foot Locker
The return policy of Foot Locker offers returns using two different ways i.e. as per customers’ convenience, return online or in-store.
Foot Locker Online Return Policy
In case you purchase the item in-store but no offline store exists then use the mail method to return the item. Whether the product is purchased online or offline your return will be eligible if you provide all the necessary documents related to the item.
If you fail to submit the receipt no return will be accepted online. Make sure to furnish the item along with the transaction receipt. You can also download the invoice from the Foot Locker website.
The steps involved to return items online:-
- Firstly, gather the items you received in the package.
- Next, check the product whether your item is eligible for return or not. A small tear can cancel the return.
- Go to the store online.
- After that, download the form online. If the form is unavailable, then cite your name, personal number, address, and return reason on a piece of paper. Attach the paper to the package.
- Exchange items should contain the size, style number, and color along with the box attached to it.
You can select the option SmartLabel in order to return the packet or utilize USPS service to return your items to –
Return/Exchange Department, Foot Locker, 500 N 72nd Ave, Wausau, WI 54401. A charge of $6.99 fee will be required to pay as a SmartLabel fee
Foot Locker In-Store Return Policy
Here are the steps included to return the items in-store:-
- Firstly, gather the items and necessary details that need to be included in the package to be returned.
- Pack the items in the original box.
- Include the necessary documents like invoice, receipt, order, and shipping confirmation.
- Go to the store nearby to return the items in-store. At the store, meet the manager to return the item.
- The manager will guide you to the department where the item is to return.
- Your product will follow up the verification process and once completed, a refund is allotted.
How many days taken for Foot Locker return policy
- For COD no refunds.
- Debit or Credit Cards take 1 to 2 working days in order to appear the amount in the account.
- Refunds to PayPal take 1 week to show up in the statement.
- Cash refunds do not take much time to refund to your account.
- Store credits for Gift Cards.
In order to qualify for a refund, you need to return the item in 45 days using an online or offline method.
Dial -1-800-991-6815 to reach customer service. You can call seven days a week.
If you want to know FootLocker’s return status email email@example.com
You can also chat with the representative using the Chat Service.