Purchased the wrong ink cartridges from Epson and was confused “Can I return an Epson Printer”? The quality offered by Epson on products is highly rated but you may not be satisfied with the purchased item. In this article, learn about Epson’s Return Policy getting your queries cleared.
What is Epson Printer Return Policy:
The return policy of Epson has clearly stated that return Items should be requested in 30 days. As per the policy, check before requesting for return to find out whether the item is eligible for return or not.
Few points that you need to keep in mind for the item eligibility:-
- Follow the 30-day return policy.
- Digital or Software products are not eligible for return.
- Keep the transaction receipts and other documents you obtained with the product.
- A restocking fee will be applied to merchandise items during returns.
Epson Cartridge Return Policy Exemptions:
If you make a return request, a refund will be approved only when you received the wrong item or the item is totally damaged during the delivery. In case the retailer made a mistake, the refund process might take two weeks to be credited to the account.
If you choose the item to return for another reason then pay the shipping fee but during the refund, the fee won’t be included.
The points listed will not be eligible for exchange or refund either.
- If the item Audio Channel Projector Epson 5040 has been tampered with or parts misplaced by you.
- Digital or software products.
- If you’ve attempted to access the projectors lamps, cables, ink cartridges, or bulbs.
The store does not accept returns if you fall under any of the above-listed points.
What are the Methods to request a return on Epson:
As of now, you know returns are accepted for items bought from Epson. There are two methods offered to customers to ask for a return request. The first one is Online Return and the other one is a return at the store.
How to return a Paper to Epson Online:
Products bought online from Epson are available for return online. Here are the steps involved to complete an online procedure without wasting much time.
- First, tap on the link epson.com and enter the login details of the account.
- Moving further, get to the Orders Section to acquire the details of the product to be returned.
- As soon as you request return shipping labels will be delivered to your email.
- Take the printout and paste the return labels at the top of the box.
- Include the necessary documents along with the receipt inside the box.
- Check properly before you put on the final tape on the box.
- Send the parcel by visiting the post office. Make sure that you paste the correct return address as cited in the Epson Return Policy.
The tracking ID will be issued so that you can track whether the item was dispatched to the correct address or not.
Epson Printer Return Policy at the Store:
If you feel that you need to go to the store to return you are surely welcome but do not forget to carry the receipt. Online purchases also can be returned at the Epson store. The store does not accept digital goods.
The steps involved are as follows:-
- Before arriving at the store it’s important that you carry the transaction receipt or Identity Proof so that the associate can proceed with the return policy.
- If you provide the receipt the staff can check on the products promptly.
- The period to return is fixed to a 30-day window.
- No damaged item should be brought to the store to create unnecessary chaos.
- Refund initiated after completion of the verification procedure that implies your return is accepted.
Whether online or offline return, the mode of payment seems to be the same as chosen at the beginning. The refund takes 2 working weeks to be credited to the account. In case you send a used ink cartridge, 10% will be excluded from the amount.
Cash receivable on refunds is also available for store return customers. Do not wait for the refund of the shipping fees unless the mistake was from Epson’s side.
The exchange procedure also carries the same rule as the Return Procedure. If the product received is different from the ordered one you can request an Exchange directly.
Any other queries that we fail to point out about the Return Policy can be cleared by dialing -800-444-1527.
Sometimes you cancel the items after being shipped. Reach out to customer care to look at the matter and resolve it.
Yes, you can track the returned products after being mailed to the Epson Address.