Expecting an easy return on Bloomingdales, here on this page, we will be talking about Bloomingdale’s returns and what are its policies on returns.
Bloomingdale, a luxury American brand departmental store in New York City. They guarantee quality-based products like clothing, beauty products, leather goods, footwear, jewelry, and so on.
What is the return policy of Bloomingdales?
As cited in Bloomingdales’ return policy, you will get 90 days to return your product. The products with Final Offer need to be returned in 30 days.
There are items that are not eligible for return:-
- If you have worn or used the product
- Item is damaged
- Altered items
- No tags attached to the product
- Did not include the accessories with the returned item.
Bloomingdales Online Returns are available for free, but there is no refund for handling and shipping charges. Some orders termed as “Special” are not refunded back.
Here are the few prerequisites that you need to be aware of counting on the return type:-
- Shoes are qualified for return if you do not harm or use them outdoors. The product should be returned in the original packet.
- Do not remove the slips attached to your swimming outfit otherwise, no return will be accepted.
- Designer items should not be worn and tags should be attached to them.
- Items like watches and jewelry need to pass through proper inspection when returned and this process takes more than a week to complete. So refund credits seem to be later than usual returns.
- Online purchased items should follow the special conditions available in the invoice of the shipment.
Bloomingdales Special Items Return Policy
In order to have an easy return the company is providing guidelines for Special Items. You are just required to follow the conditions:
- Area Rugs: Refund is approved on making a return request in 14 days.
- Face Masks: No return approvable.
- Bonus Gifts: If you receive a gift on your purchase then while returning the item make sure to return the gift item too. If not, keep the gift by paying the charges.
- Furniture: Return furniture by contacting customer support in 3 days at -800-323-7857. Pay 15% of the amount as restocking charges after you shipped the item. You will not receive a delivery fee as a refund.
- Gift cards: Return the gift card and receive the full amount in the form of a refund.
- Mattresses: Items like mattresses have one full year to return to Bloomingdales with a charge of $110. But if the product is already damaged on the return you can ship the item for free. A credit will be offered for reselection on paying the delivery fee.
- Pre-owned watches: Return the item within 14 days of delivery.
- Wedding and Registry Gifts: Contact the Registry Consultant to return the items.
How can I return Bloomingdale’s Chanel Return Policy
Bloomingdales return is simple and easy to formulate and in no time you can make your return request. Here the company has two options i.e. Online and Mail methods to get through the funds
Return Bloomingdales in-store
If you have been through the return policy, you might know whether the item that you wish to return qualifies for return or not. To send back the unwanted item through mail, first contact customer support via phone number -800-777-00000 and request for Bloomingdales Return Label. This is important so that you can ship the item back to the manufacturer.
The following instructions need to follow up to send the item through mail or to the store:-
- Search for a Bloomingdale store at your nearest location.
- Carry the product to the store by packing the item. Ensure to have the receipt with the barcode attached.
- Now, request the staff to offer you help to return the product.
The offline method executes the return process as soon as possible but for refunds, you might need to wait for days to get credited.
Some points to keep in mind while returning via mail:
- The procedure for returning each item is the same.
- For exchange of item:
- The refund is processed in 4 days.
- Charging on shipping is free of cost.
- If the returned item is not available for exchange then you will receive credit in the original mode of payment.
- Items received with gift vouchers, receive new card vouchers including the amount debited.
- Gifts exchange acquires merchandise credit as a refund.
Bloomingdales.com Online returns
If in case, you want to return the item online, the following steps to be taken care of:
- Click on the link bloomingdales.com and tap on the Sign in option.
- Next, tap on the Return Items option.
- Now, you need to fill up a form then verify the provided details, and click the Submit button.
- Next, take a printout of the verification page. Also, print the return label required to paste on the box.
- Make sure to pack all the items related to the return must be packed properly.
- Paste the return label on the top of the box.
- Take the package to the Courier location.
What can be done if no receipt?
Bloomingdales states in the policy that a refund is processed when the customer provides a transaction receipt along with the product. Still, you need not lose any hope as merchandise credit will be funded in the wallet to utilize in the near future. Give your name and contact details required for security reasons.
If you want to receive a refund then you need to make sure to request it by following the about methods.