Avon has taken the market with cosmetic products dealing in different types of beauty products. If you are one such concerned with the unsatisfied products from Avon then this article is for you.
What is the return policy of Avon:
For the products that you do not want or are not satisfied with then the best option is to return the item to the respective store. For this, you need to know Avon return policy. On this page we will be also including topics like Avon return policy for representatives, upstate bottle return Avon, Avon returns address, etc.
Let’s look at the return policy of Avon:-
- According to the Avon return policy, the return of Avon products should be completed within 28 days.
- Final Sale items are considered non-returnable.
- Avon products should be in good condition so that the product can be resale.
- Fees charged on shipping are refunded if there is an error on the part of Avon.
- Free gifts are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Dial -1-800-500-2866 if you wish to return used or damaged products.
How can you return Avon products as a representative:
When you decide to return the Avon items that you bought from Avon.com can be returned in the easiest manner. You will be required to initiate a return request in order to return your bought products.
The following steps that you need to go through to make a return request online:-
- Firstly, you need to tap the Login button of your Avon account.
- Next, select the ‘ My Account option.
- Tap on option ‘My Orders.
- A list pops up, choose ‘ Posted Invoice Detail’ and select the date.
- After that, tap on the ‘Search‘ tab.
- The orders will be displayed on the screen. Pick the product invoice that you wish to return.
- Tap on the View Details option.
- Tap on the ‘Return Order’ option.
- Pick the product to be returned and tap on it.
- Select the Reason Code and confirm the Complete Return Request.
- A code will pop up on your registered number. Make sure to keep it for further use.
- Next, you need to deliver the product with the code received.
- The product needs to be returned within 2 days of receiving the code.
The items should be returned within the given time frame as mentioned in the Avon return policy for representatives 2020. Here are the points that you need to keep in mind:
- Faulty products should be returned within 7 days of receiving them.
- Tap “Avon Refund Page“ and type the code received.
- Products without any damage have a deadline of 28 days.
- No products will be accepted after 28 days.
- The item should be in packaging condition, undamaged, and unused.
- Items bought from Avon Beauty Boutique processed online are not approved for returns.
- Shipping fees will be paid by you if the item is not damaged.
- Items packed in multi items need to be returned including the gifts that you received for free. Failing to return the free gift will reject your return.
- Store purchase items are not eligible for the online return.
- Gifts that are free come under exceptions.
Amid the coronavirus, Avon chose to close the stores in order to safeguard the customers and maintain social distancing. As the situation came under control they decided to open the stores by following the safety rules.
What are the methods to return Avon products in 2022 Or 2023:
Avon, as per return policy provided two methods for representatives to return items. Online products can be sent through mail and store product are returned to the store directly.
Avon representative returns through Mail:
Online bought products from avon.com, are returned using the mail option.
Take the parcel to the nearest location:-
- Pack the items carefully and be sure that all items are included in the multi-item product.
- Avon Prepaid Return Label should be properly intact above the package.
- The receipt is mandatory for the return to be accepted.
- Online purchased products need to take a printout of the receipt and include it in the package.
- Go to the store at your locale to return the item and the fee for shipping will not be included in the refund amount.
Pay the fee at Shipping time:
- Pack the item and go through the writings available at the back of the slip.
- In case you misplace the slip, write the buyer’s name in full and the address labels of who bought the item. Also, type the order date and email ID of the buyer.
- Select, a carrier and pay the charges for return during shipping.
Send the item to Avon’s return address:
3601 Eastpointe Drive
Zanesville, OH 43701
Avon Returns to Store:
As mentioned in the Return Policy of Avon, you need to go to the store if you bought the Avon products in-store.
- Items are to be returned in 28 days.
- Return of lingerie items is not eligible for return but if not yet used you can make a return request at the store.
- Fill up the return form and complete the request for return.
- No cash refunds, only store credits as refunds.
- Pay the fee of $6.95 for return on items that you are not satisfied with.
Avon does not possess an Exchange option but Exchange Policy. If you want an exchange you need to return the item in the first case and then order a new item.
Exceptions as Return Policy of Avon:
There are items that cannot be returned or exchanged:-
- Final Sale items
- Free Gifts
I Hope, here in this article you will now be able to return your Avon products with ease.